Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cookies-cookies-cookies

Shhh! Be the first. Google "The Cookie Chronicles Linda O'Connell". Belief Net.com has my story on its page as top story today. The book release is 12/28/10 Please buy a Chicken Soup for the Soul Book for yourself or someone this holiday.

Today is the booksigning for four of us Chicken Soup writers, from 1-3 p.m. at Main Street Books in St. Charles, MO. Press coverage by Patch.com. Last year Santa dropped by to say hi. Bring a canned good and receive 20% off entire purchase at Main Street Books.

6 comments:

Bookie said...

I must doing something wrong as I don't see the story.

You gals have a great time out there at Main Street books today! I know you will!

Susan said...

Congratulations on the Cookie Chronicles, Linda. That's FABULOUS. Also, good luck today. Hope you girls sell a TON of books. Take care. Thanks for sharing. Susan

Chatty Crone said...

I agree with Susan - congrats Linda and best wishes today at the sale. sandie

Barb Hodges said...

Linda, this is so funny! I can relate about stashing the cookies and finding them later. Have a great time today. I have another engagement so I can't be there. It wasn't hard to find the story. I googled and it popped up.

Linda O'Connell said...

Thanks you all! Hugs. I'm heading out now.

Bookie said...

I finally found it. Computer doing strange things this morning--like resetting my email settings for one thing! Anyway...great job here. However, it was a harsh reminder right after I had tugged up jeans zipper...scones with lemon curd and Devonishire cream along with Italian creme cake were showing badly this morning!!!!!!!!!! And still 2 weeks until Crhistmas dinner!!!!!